Mamaburra Clay and Ochre Scrub
The carefully crafted Bush Medijina skincare range combines First Nations knowledge with modern scientific practices. Balms, lotions, and soaps are handmade by Warningakalina women on Groote Eylandt who have established a social enterprise to give back to their communities and empower them.
Drawing upon wisdom passed down through the centuries, they incorporate a range of native botanicals into their products.
- Angarrakaka (jungle current) which is used in lip balm
- Dingadilyenjirkka (white cloud tree) extract which nourishes the hair
- Dumburumba leaves which soothes the skin
- Mamaburra (wild peach) soothes and exfoliates, and provides colouring
- Mamarra (paperbark) and Mawilyaburna (liniment) soothes the body
- Merrika (broad leaved wattle) which soothes the skin.
- Wurruwarduwarda (spinifex grass) which is a gentle cleanser
Made in: Angurugu, NT
Weight: 110 grams
Ingredients: Oatmeal Soap Base, Coconut Oil (Refined) Certified Organic ACO, Terminalia Carpentaria (Wild Peach Tree) Extract, Australian Kaolin Clay, Groote Eylandt Ochre, Peppermint Oil 100% Organic ACO/USDA
Groote Eylandt is the largest island in the Gulf of Carpentaria and the fourth largest island in Australia.
Enjoy our carefully selected, Australian-made products from designers, artists, and makers who embrace sustainability and ethical business practices.
Make it personal - add a cardView all
You are Magic greeting cardRegular price $9.20 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Best Dad greeting cardRegular price $7.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Heart Tag with gold foilRegular price $5.20 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Everlasting Daisy Gift Card with seedsRegular price $10.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per