Sleep Balm with Mamarra
*** New stock arriving soon. Order now ***
We all know we're supposed to turn off devices and take time to calm down before going to sleep, but sometimes that's impossible, and our minds are still racing well into the night. Try Bush Medijina's Sleep Balm when you get caught up in that cycle. Warm a small amount in the palm of your hand or with your fingertips, and gently massage into skin on the body or face, avoiding the eye area.
These balms have been formulated by Warningakalina women at Angurugu on Groote Eyelandt, using expert knowledge of native botanicals that has been developed over centuries of living on and caring for country.
Drawing upon wisdom passed down through the centuries, they incorporate a range of native botanicals into their products.
- Angarrakaka (jungle current) which is used in lip balm
- Dingadilyenjirkka (white cloud tree) extract which nourishes the hair
- Dumburumba leaves which soothes the skin
- Mamaburra (wild peach) soothes and exfoliates, and provides colouring
- Mamarra (paperbark) and Mawilyaburna (liniment) soothes the body
- Merrika (broad leaved wattle) which soothes the skin.
- Wurruwarduwarda (spinifex grass) which is a gentle cleanser
Made in: Angurugu, NT
Weight: 10 grams. 5.5cm diameter tin | 40 grams
Ingredients: Coconut Oil (Refined) Certified Organic ACO, Beeswax, Melaleuca Cajuputi (Small Leaved Paperbark Tree) Extract, Lavender Oil Certified Organic ACO
Enjoy our carefully selected, Australian-made products from designers, artists, and makers who embrace sustainability and ethical business practices.
Make it personal - add a cardView all
You are Magic greeting cardRegular price $9.20 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Best Dad greeting cardRegular price $7.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Heart Tag with gold foilRegular price $5.20 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Everlasting Daisy Gift Card with seedsRegular price $10.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per