Type of website: Ecommerce | Effective date: 1st day of April, 2023
https://ogosh.shop (the "Site") is owned and operated by Anne-Maree Yee.
The business owner can be contacted at email@example.com.
The personal data we will collect;
Use of collected data;
Who has access to the data collected;
The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information on the site's web server log:
- your computer's IP address;
- your computer's location;
- your computer hardware and software details;
- links that are clicked; and
- content that is viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Address; and
- Payment information.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- On account creation or when goods are purchased.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- To understand how people use our site; and
- To communicate with subscribers
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- When somebody subscribes to our mailing list.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- if the law requires it;
- if it is required for any legal proceeding;
- to prove or protect our legal rights; and
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the business.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, data is stored on secure servers and only accessible by our employees. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- People can choose to be removed from our mailing list. You can opt-out by choose the "unsubscribe" option on any marketing email.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a computer's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies | Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits; and
- Analytical cookies | Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer at email@example.com